Thursday, 10 September 2015

Phildel - Moonsea - Disappearance Of The Girl - New Idea For Our Music Video

This idea is a bit unconventional but it has to be my favourite idea altogether. My idea is to have a fight scene that is set in a fantasy-medevil setting. Although difficult I believe it will pay off if it comes together.

When I was thinking about this it could be set in slow motion with the occasional sped up bit. Maybe a knight and a roguish thief type character in costume fight with swords in slow motion.
This will follow a serious undertone with one of them dying in the end and the video being the winning party walking away from the losing dead body on the floor.

If this idea cannot come together the idea could be altered into modern times however I do believe a fantasy would be better. This might not be conventional due to costs which is why there were another suggestion.

An inspiration of this video came from me watching this a2 media video:


No comments:

Post a Comment